[Paraview] MJPEG instead of MPEG4 (issue 8925)

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 5 07:42:21 EDT 2009

I would be glad to try it on linux. I assume I need to apply all the 3
patches to the latest CVS checkout - correct?

- Dominik

Michael Wild wrote:
> Now that the flurry around 3.6 has settled a bit and Berk is back, I
> would like to draw some attention to below message of mine I sent a
> few weeks ago...
>

> On 17. Jul, 2009, at 15:32, Michael Wild wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> as promised, I worked on directly integrating Ogg/Theora into
>> ParaView (well, mostly into the VTK distributed with ParaView). I
>> created issuehttp://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=9281 with
>> patches attached to it. I tested it on Mac OS X 10.5.7, so if
>> somebody could give it a spin on Linux and Windows and give me some
>> feedback, that would be great.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> On 10. Jul, 2009, at 17:25, Berk Geveci wrote:
>>
>>> I agree that it would be nice to add ogg/theora. I am guessing ffmpeg
>>> supports it. Would you mind adding a feature request in
>>> http://paraview.org/Bug.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -berk

d o m i n i k   s z c z e r b a ,   p h d . . . . . . . . . . .
c o m p u t a t i o n a l   l i f e   s c i e n c e   g r o u p
. . . . . . . i t ' i s   r e s e a r c h   f o u n d a t i o n
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.itis.ethz.ch