[Paraview] [vtkusers] New QT on Fedora

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:34:25 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 11:19 -0400, Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
> In order to get CTest to configure ParaView with the Qt on Fedora 10 I
> made some changes to the top level CMakeLists.txt.
>
> I tried to repeat the warning for Qt-4.4 nested in with the error I was
> getting for Qt-4.5.
>
> I'm running an experimental build on gargon now.

Gargon has been submitting builds with Qt-4.5 from Fedora 10 for several
days now.

It has rather more test failures than the other builds.

There are several errors that look like this:

Couldn't find object  "pqClientMainWindow/lookmarkInspectorDock/1QDockWidgetTitleButton1"
Found up to  "pqClientMainWindow/lookmarkInspectorDock"
pvTestDriver: client process exited with code 1