[Paraview] Save File Dialog does now show files

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:24:51 EDT 2009

When I go to "File -> Save Data", the last directory that I was in is
displayed in the "Look in" field. The "Files of type:" is set to ".vtp"
(which is the type of the file I am working with). However, no files appear
under "Filename"! If I change "Files of type" to something else, and then
back to .vtp, the files appear. Is this another qt problem that will just go
away with the next release (since the newer qt will be used)? Or is it a
paraview bug?

Thanks,

David