[Paraview] Problems with threshold

Giacomo Rossi giacomo_rossi_1982 at libero.it
Wed Apr 22 05:47:17 EDT 2009

I've a problem with threshold on paraview 3.2.3 on kubuntu 9.04 (kde 4.2.2, qt 4.5.0). I receive
this error message when i hit threshold button:

"QFormBuilder was unable to create a custom widget of the class 'pqDoubleRangeWidget'; defaulting to
base class 'QWidget'."
"QFormBuilder was unable to create a custom widget of the class 'pqDoubleRangeWidget'; defaulting to
base class 'QWidget'."
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::valueChanged(double) to
pqThresholdPanel::lowerChanged(double)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::valueChanged(double) to
pqThresholdPanel::upperChanged(double)

and I can't insert values into the upper and lower threshold of the threshold filter. I've to install
qt 4.3.0? Or the problem is anything else?

Giacomo Rossi