[Paraview] Tiled display with multi-gpu.

John Patchett patchett at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 20 16:30:48 EDT 2009

Hi,
I Think I did what you are asking  some time ago and used a pvx file
which I handed the pvserver  as a command line option,
I can't recall all the details but here is one of the files, it was
used when launching 2 pvservers via mpi on the same machine with 2
graphics cards.   :

$cat myconfig.pvx
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<pvx>
   <Process Type="client">
   </Process>
   <Process Type="server">
     <Machine Name="hostname1"
              Environment="DISPLAY=:1"/>
     <Machine Name="hostname1"
              Environment="DISPLAY=:0"/>
   </Process>
</pvx>

I just found there is some more regarding the pvx file at:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ParaView:FAQ

-John