[Paraview] Tiled display with multi-gpu.

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Apr 20 13:17:00 EDT 2009

That's basically what Utkarsh meant by needing to set up the environment correctly.  Typically the GPU used is determined by the DISPLAY environment variable.  ":0" is typically the first GPU and ":1" is typically the second GPU.  You need to launch pvserver such that node 0 gets :0 for the DISPLAY env variable (or -display flag) and node 1 gets :1.

-Ken