[Paraview] Retrieving tuples from dataset

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:58:29 EDT 2009

Hi!
I´m having trouble retrieving the data from a vector-valued vtkDoubleArray, my code looks like this:

double tuple[3]; //tuple should be stored in this array
scalars -> GetTupleValue(i,tuple);

The first component, i.e. tuple[0] is retrieved properly, but tuple[1] and tuple[2] are definitely wrong, does anyone see the reason?
(the array has 3 components, that´s checked).
Or is there any other method I could use?

thx,
Natalie