[Paraview] pvserver submission thru qsub/PBS

John Patchett patchett at lanl.gov
Thu Apr 16 15:28:39 EDT 2009

Hi Jack,
  Usually you have to figure out what process 0 is going to be, so you
get an interactive session using something like:
qsub -I -A myproject -q debug -V -lsize=64,walltime=20:00
which I use on one of the machines I use...

I then do an
mpirun -n 1 hostname
to find out the first node from MPI's perspective so I can connect to
it with a client.

then:
mpirun -n 64 pvserver

If you are really trying to do batch I think there is still a pvbatch.

-John.