[Paraview] Particle pathlines scalar array dropped

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 15 10:39:13 EDT 2009

Oops.  This is my bad.  I made several improvements to the particle pathlines filter.  One of the improvements was to pass all of the field data to the pathline much like the streamlines filter does.  This makes the scalar array combo box obsolete.  However, I didn't check in the changes to the VTK filter because John asked me to hold off so that he could check in his own changes that have not yet migrated back to ParaView.  That was over a month ago.  Since then I errantly checked in my changes to filters.xml that removed the property you actually still need.  I'll back out those changes.

On a related note, John, hurry the heck up and check in those changes.  I'd like to improve the pathlines filter before the 3.6 release.

-Ken