[Paraview] Animating the camera

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:21:14 EDT 2009

I had tried all of the modes, and nothing changed. I tried again after your
response, stopping after step 2 and making sure it was on sequence mode and
still nothing was animated. Are you able to get the correct behavior? I've
tried it with a few different models with the same result, and I've done all
of those steps in every order I could imagine and tried setting the
start/end times in the animation view and in the "editing camera mode" to no
avail.

Thanks,

David