[Paraview] Animating the camera

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:00:10 EDT 2009

It works with a basic example:
1) Add a sphere source.
2) In "animate view", choose "Camera" and click the blue "Plus"
3) double click in the timeline near "Camera"
4) double click "path..." next to time "0"
5) click ok
6) click ok
7) click "play"

the sphere rotates as I expect.

However, when I do exactly the same thing, but with step 1 replaced by
opening a vtp file instead of adding a sphere source, nothing get animated
at all.  Sometimes when I click on the camera timeline the Time's are both
nan. It doesn't seem like the camera should be attached to either of these
objects, making it weird that it works in one case and not the other? Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

David