[Paraview] endUndoSet called without a beginUndoSet.

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 14 16:46:07 EDT 2009

No, it does not have to do with the mouse outside the render window.
This is a bug with colorbar. To reproduce:

Load a dataset, slice it, color it with a scalar, display the colorbar.
Load another dataset, slice it, color it.
Now hide the first slice (unclick the eye).
The color legend is gone, but stays there hidden, faking the mouse. Move
the cursor to see false mouse-over effects. This now often results in
the mentioned "locking" while dragging with the middle button. It is the
 invisible colorbar that gets moved instead of the dataset and the whole
thing gets eventually stuck. It is extremely annoying, if not impossible
in case of complex pipeline states, to go through all entries and switch
off the colorbars. Is it possible to fix this?

- - Dominik