[Paraview] python function documentation?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:38:28 EDT 2009

Hm I still don't see anything about how to set the size of the image? And I
also don't know how I would have found vtkImageWriter from WriteImage(),
when WriteImage() is not an actual function anywhere in the vtk docs.  And
the same kind of thing, I thought maybe size would be changed in my:

view=servermanager.CreateRenderView()
rep = servermanager.CreateRepresentation(reader, view)

instead of in the actual writing step, but I didn't see servermanager in the
vtk docs. Also, I found a vtkCameraRepresentation, but it doesn't look like
this is the same thing created by CreateRepresentation. I found
vtkRenderView, and in vtkView (the parent class) there is a SizePort(i , j)
function, but how would you call that from python? I think the main issue is
that python doesn't require the variables to be typed and hence I don't know
what they actually are.

Thanks,

David