[Paraview] Relase Date of ParaView 3.6

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 9 06:48:37 EDT 2009

Utkarsh, Berk, and I just discussed this yesterday.  Our current plan is to branch in 6 weeks from now (during which time we try to address the bugs slated for 3.6).  After that it should take about 2 weeks to get the release ready.  According to my calendar, that puts the release at early June.

-Ken