[Paraview] Questions about writing a reader

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 8 07:54:05 EDT 2009

You almost never have to override the ProcessRequest method.  The default ProcessRequest for all the algorithm convenience classes (like vtkImageAlgorithm, vtkPolyDataAlgorithm, and so on) will identify the request and call the appropriate Request* method (RequestInformation, RequestData, etc.) as appropriate.

-Ken