[Paraview] 32b vs 64b and Binary vs Ascii

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Apr 7 10:28:46 EDT 2009

I was hitting the same problem and I ended up writing the unstructured
grid to and HDF5 file. I wrote the code so that the writing was
portable and NOT vtk dependent but reading the HDF5 data would read it
directly into a vtkUnstructuredGrid object. Never really cleaned up
the code but anyone is welcome to it if you want. Just shoot me  an
email off list.

Mike