[Paraview] Delaunay triangulation

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Apr 6 17:08:19 EDT 2009

Hmmm, I assumed that this was a bug but it is not. It is a feature of
the filter (see the documentation for alpha). The only way I can see
of turning it off is to change the source code of the filter. I also
can't think of a filter that would remove everything but tets... It
would be fairly easy to write one using programmable filter though.

-berk