[Paraview] just an observation--resample with dataset filter

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Apr 4 15:06:19 EDT 2009

I like the suggestion of giving better names to the inputs. I have
always disliked how confusing Input and Source are. If I remember
correctly, it is backwards because I changed it to be more compatible
with some other filter, maybe stream tracer? What about Source and
Target? Does that make it clear that we are probing the data from the
source to the geometry on the target?

-berk