[Paraview] visualization a lot of models

Yixun Liu enjoywm at cs.wm.edu
Fri Apr 3 10:52:34 EDT 2009

Hi,
If I have a lot of models and each one is represented by a mesh. If I
want to see all these models, one method is to load all these models
into memory. However the memory is an issue. The another method is to
only load the models, which can be seen from the current point of view
into the memory. When I rotate, some models will be brought into the
view and they will be loaded automatically. Does paraview support this?

Best,

Yixun