[Paraview] VTK XML Binary Output

David Mulholland d.t.mulholland at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:39:02 EDT 2009

Thanks for the help, I've got that working perfectly. :D

One last question, I know by default in the legacy format the vector fields
were of the format (i j k) (i j k) (i j k) etc... is it possible in the new
xml format to output all the i components, then the j components, then the k
components? This is how my data is structured in memory and would make it a
lot easier.

Thanks
David