[Paraview] Interaction between customized ObjectPanel and Model Display

Rafael March rafaelmarch3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 11:52:31 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

I'm programming a plugin that has a customized ObjectPanel, which I'm designing with QT Designer. I am able to include Widgets and link them with the ServerManager Properties. Everything works just fine.

I was just wondering, how could I interact with my model WITHOUT hitting the "apply" button. In my case, for instance, I have a comboBox which enumerates a list of integer values. It would be really nice, if when I choose a number, I could get the cells which have this value as a scalar property selected, or just colored in a different manner. I mean automatically, without having to hit the "apply" button of the filter to process the state of the comboBox.

How can I do this? I can't see a connection between my customized panel class (which contains QT code and extends pqLoadedFormObjectPanel) and my filter class.

Thanks,
Rafael March.