[Paraview] Getting a custom panel to be recognized

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:25:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

No error messages, but this time it didn't load the GUI plugins.  When I tried loading them manually they claimed they were built with an incompatible version of Qt.

I'm beginning to suspect that all of my experimentation with different versions of Qt is starting to catch up with me.  The panel was built with version 4.4.2 of Qt_Designer while compiled with 4.3.5 of the libraries.  I'll check into this and post back to the list if I find anything else out.

--Sam