[Paraview] question about points size

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Sat Sep 20 09:00:09 EDT 2008

Hmmm. I do find a call to glPointSize in ParaView source, but calling it in my
custom code:

	glyph->SetGlyphTypeToVertex();
	glyph->SetScale(5);
	glyph->SetScale2(5);
	glPointSize(5.0);

still displays the vertex glyphs as 1-point pixels. So there must be more
magic PV is doing... Also, when doing:

	gridActor->GetProperty()->SetRepresentationToPoints();

I also get single pixels, despite glPointSize(). And PV does react very nicely
to the point size setting in the GUI.
Any hints will be very appreciated.
-- Dominik

PS. glSetFloatV is not declared in any of my /usr/include/GL files... I also
do not find it in the PV source...