[Paraview] Relocatable Mac plugins saga continues

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:10:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think I've got the problem nearly solved.  I just had to set CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS to -headerpad_max_install_name in order to allocate more space for the names in the plugin's .dylib files.  Then I was able to prepend @executable_path/../Framework/ to the beginning of the Qt framework files with my Bash script.

I'll give it one last test and then I'll post my results.

--Sam Crow