[Paraview] 3D view update issue

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 18 10:43:10 EDT 2008

I am seeing this only on my desktop Mac. Not on my MacBook Pro or Mac
Mini. I looked into it a bit and verified that VTK is rendering. I
assumed that it was some cosmic thing that was happening only on my
desktop. I just hacked VTK to disable double buffering and it seems to
fix the problem. Somehow we are not swapping buffers? Issues with
swapping buffer at Carbon level? I noticed that render is sometimes
finished if I go to another application before I even switch back to
ParaView....

-berk