[Paraview] 3 questions: Ensight reader, Ubuntu and mpi

Nathanael Inkson Nathanael.Inkson at digitalflowsolutions.com
Fri Sep 12 09:16:52 EDT 2008

Dear all,

A few questions:

1.	I can find the code for the Ensight writer, but I can't seem to
actually find how to write an ensight file from paraview. Am I missing
something?
2.	I am unable to install paraview cvs on Ubuntu Hardy Heron, I
receive a string of errors within ccmake, has anyone had success with
Ubuntu?
3.	I am trying to run paraview in parallel on openSUSE 10.3. this
is my output:

> mpirun -np 8 /usr/local/bin/pvserver

Libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.

libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.

[0,1,6]: uDAPL on host couch was unable to find any NICs.

Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in

lower performance.

[0,1,0]: OpenIB on host couch was unable to find any HCAs.

Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in

lower performance.

Listen on port: 11111

Waiting for client...

what does this mean?