[Paraview] Features

sserebrinsky at gmail.com sserebrinsky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:05:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

There are some features that I do not know if ParaView has. And if
not, I want to suggest them. I should note that I am a beginner with
using ParaView and the VTK pipeline.

1- The possibilty of rereading a data file, while keeping everything
else the same.

2- More facilities for zooming and panning:
a- A button for click and drag to select the region to zoom in.
b- Zooming in and out, taking the center for zooming the initial
location of the cursor, not the center of the view area. This is how
Gmsh (e.g.) works, and I find it most useful.

Best regards,

Santiago