[Paraview] pqNamedWidgets Question

Robert Maynard robertjmaynard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:25:57 EDT 2008

Currently the automatic linking that is done in this class is not aware
of the new Model/View/Controller objects like QTreeView. Has there been
any work done on supporting linking to a View by creating a basic model.
If not, what steps should I take to create a model inside pqNamedWidgets
and have it linked to a view I created.

The reason I want to do this is because the MVC system in qt allows you
to setup automatic filtering using the QSortFilterProxyModel which seems
to be the best way to filtering, if we already have something that does
a reasonable filtering speed on a tree I would love to hear it.