[Paraview] Paraview and ICE-T

Stephane PLOIX stephane.ploix at edf.fr
Tue Oct 28 12:54:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I found the same issue under winXP - cmake 2.6.2
It seems that the line

  INSTALL(TARGETS icet_strategies
    LIBRARY DESTINATION ${ICET_INSTALL_LIB_DIR} COMPONENT
RuntimeLibraries)

is raising an error in cmake.
changing it to
  INSTALL(TARGETS icet_strategies
    RUNTIME DESTINATION ${ICET_INSTALL_LIB_DIR} COMPONENT RuntimeLibraries
    LIBRARY DESTINATION ${ICET_INSTALL_LIB_DIR} COMPONENT
RuntimeLibraries)

fixes it.
I don't know if it is an ice-t issue or a cmake one.

Stephane

Stéphane Ploix
EDF R&D
1 avenue du Général de Gaulle
F-92141 Clamart Cedex
Phone : +33 (0)1 47 65 51 10
Email : stephane.ploix 'at' edf.fr

kmorel at sandia.gov
Envoyé par : paraview-bounces at paraview.org
28/10/2008 15:25

phdggg at gmail.com, paraview at paraview.org
cc

Objet
Re: [Paraview] Paraview and ICE-T

The blackrose and amber5 dashboards all compile IceT, and they look like
they are working well enough.  You can use the dashboard to look at their
compile settings.

You may start by upgrading your CMake if you have not done so recently.

-Ken

On 10/28/08 2:30 AM, "Mengda Wu" <phdggg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Has anybody found problems when trying to build CVS version of
paraview
> with ICE-T. I am trying to use CMake.
> But it gives the error messages
> "CMake Error at Utilities/IceT/src/ice-t/CMakeLists.txt:26 (INSTALL):
install
> library TARGETS gives no DESTINATION!"
> "CMake Error at Utilities/IceT/src/communcation/CMakeLists.txt:21
(INSTALL):
> install library TARGETS gives no DESTINATION!"
> "CMake Error at Utilities/IceT/src/strategies/CMakeLists.txt:21
(INSTALL):
> install library TARGETS gives no DESTINATION!"
>
> BTW, it was totally OK without ICE-T.
>
> Thanks,
> Mengda

   ****      Kenneth Moreland