[Paraview] image data extents are not displayed in Information tab

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 27 21:27:07 EDT 2008

Not sure if it is any help but here is a code snippet from my own HDF5
image reader code:

   outInfo->Set( vtkDataObject::ORIGIN(), DataOrigin, 3 );
   outInfo->Set( vtkDataObject::SPACING(), DataSpacing, 3 );
   this->DataExtent[0] = this->DataExtent[2] = this->DataExtent[4] = 0;
   this->DataExtent[1] = xDim-1;
   this->DataExtent[3] = yDim-1;
   this->DataExtent[5] = zDim-1;
   outInfo->Set( vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::WHOLE_EXTENT(),
DataExtent, 6 );
   outInfo->Set( vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_EXTENT(),
DataExtent, 6 );

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net