[Paraview] ANNOUNCE: ParaView 3.4.0 released

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Oct 23 11:28:42 EDT 2008

Hi Lester,

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe due to licensing
issues the binary distribution of ParaView does not include the Silo
reader.  If you download the 3.4 source distribution you can compile
paraview with the Silo reader enabled if your system has silo
development libraries installed.

Pat