[Paraview] servermanager manipulation

Nehme Bilal nbilal at mirarco.org
Wed Oct 22 20:42:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

With the servermanager.py python module we can easily
manipulate the servermanager as described in the document
servermanager2.pdf
I am looking for some documentation on how to use Pq and
vtk servermanager classes to do what we can do with the
servermanager.py module using C++.
Is the new Paraview guide contain something about it?
Do you know where can I find any examples or
documentation?
(I'm not talking about the classes documentation, but
about how to use this classes together to load the
servermanager and manipulate object, view, state,camera
...)

Thank you