[Paraview] Save Data -> Temporal

Alessandro A. Bellina bellina at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 16 11:22:06 EDT 2008

Hello All,
I have an Exodus II file that has 3D temporal information stored. I am
interested in taking a slice of the 3D data, transforming it to a different
orientation, and then comparing it with 2D data from an analytical solution
(also stored in an Exodus II file). I can't seem to get the calculator to
work, I've tried two calculators to rename the variables and then another
one to substract the two, but I am in no luck. I was going to try to save
data from Paraview into an intermediary format, that perhaps would be better
understood by the calculator. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alessandro

--
Alessandro A. Bellina