[Paraview] widen listings

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:53:57 EDT 2008

Sorry for some reason the reply all wasn't working correctly:

I have a whole bunch of files with similar names, and many are being
grouped incorrectly:

gmsh_mos2d_1.0_0.0_0.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_1.0_0.0_1.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_1.0_0.0_2.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_1.0_0.0.vtm
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.0_0.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.0_1.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.0_2.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.0.vtm
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.4_0.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.4_1.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.4_2.vtu
gmsh_mos2d_2.0_0.4.vtm

Is there any way I can tell it not to attempt to group files?  Is
there any way to tell it not to abbreviate?

Is there anyway to tell it not to widen the tabs and not abbreviate
the fields I wish to "Color By"?

For:
IntrinsicElectrons
IntrinsicCharge