[Paraview] python scripting

Tomislav Maric tomislav.maric at fsb.hr
Fri Oct 10 19:38:12 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to visualise ConeSource() for practice on local host, when i
run this code:

from paraview import servermanager as sm
sm.Connect()
file = "my path to filename"
data = sm.sources.LegacyVTKReader(FileNames=file)
view = sm.CreateRenderView()
rep = sm.CreateRepresentation()
view.StillRender()

everyting is ok, but when I click with my mouse and thus put the vtk
screen to background, the image dissapears, and view.ResetCamera() along
with view.StillRender() can't bring it back.

Also, I'm trying to render some already filtered data saved as .vtk, and
I repeat the process from above, nothing is shown on the vtk window, not
even after view.ResetCamera() is called.

Thank You,

Tomislav Maric