[Paraview] Loading raw format data into paraview

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:48:59 EDT 2008

Hello I have managed to get the following file loaded as a raw (binary) structure, but it only reads the first variable (grav) and not the second (gradient) even though I say there are 2 scalars: 'x','y','z','grav','gradient'0,5,1,23,-201,2,1,-10,195,2,4,6,32Any ideas ?  If I can figure this part out then I can load more detailed data volumes.  Thanks Lester