[Paraview] Strange things happening when executing a new filter

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 6 09:16:39 EDT 2008

Executing twice is _not_ normal for a vtk pipeline. First thing to
check is that during your RequestData(...) method you are not setting
values of your class using a "Setter" method. This will cause your
class to get marked as "modified" and the pipeline will run again.

There are also some interactions with "sub-pipelines" within your
RequestData(...) method that can cause your filter to execute multiple
times. Check for that also.

Mike