[Paraview] OverView application in ParaView

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Fri Oct 3 08:41:05 EDT 2008

Over the past year or so, the Titan informatics project led by Sandia
National Laboratories has been developing informatics plugins for
ParaView. These include a network view, a geospatial view, and many
other informatics and statistics filters and views. These plugins,
along with a thin client application called OverView, will be migrated
into the ParaView repository early next week. The new application and
plugins will default to off, so the effect to normal ParaView
checkouts should be minimal. However, there may be some hitches along
the way, so I wanted to give a heads up that ParaView CVS head may not
be stable for a few days starting next Monday. The Titan project
homepage is

https://www.kitware.com/InfovisWiki/index.php

A wiki page briefly outlining what will be moved to ParaView is at

https://www.kitware.com/InfovisWiki/index.php/OverView_Migration

When things settle down, we will send out detailed instructions about
how to try out this new application.

Jeff

--
Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.