[Paraview] plot over line

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Thu Nov 27 09:06:34 EST 2008

Berk Geveci wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> This is a feature we are looking at implementing for the next release.
> Just a question though, how did you generate the line?

extract surface -> connectivity filter -> threshold filter + slice in z

I forgot an important element in the procedure. I have a table entry
that assigns a number to all vertices, each surface has a non-zero
value. The interior values are 0. The cylinder surface value was -3.
Therefore when I clicked threshold with min/max values of -3, all the
other surfaces disappeared and the cylinder surface remained. Then slice
in z produced the attached figure.
Hope this is more clear.
Stephen