[Paraview] Fwd: [Fwd: load state :: file filter]

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Wed Nov 26 14:21:37 EST 2008

Hi Alan and Ricardo:

   I repeated the procedure described in the bug report (#8159). What I can
see is "multicomb_..vts", which can be expanded, if further clicked, to
multicomb_0.vts, multicomb_1.vts, and multicomb_2.vts. As I explained
earlier, this scheme of showing grouped SIMILAR (please refer to a previous
e-mail to find the 'definition' of SIMILAR) files as something like an
expandable 'folder' might be desired. This scheme can provide a preview
functionality while avoiding the appearance of a long list of files. I
checked the printscreen image that Ricardo uploaded, but it is too small to
be seen clearly enough. It seems that the files shown in the screenshot
image are just grouped similar files, besides some folders.

  Ricardo: do you mind sending me a bigger screenshot image so that I can
recognize what files, unless grouped similar files or folders, are really
there?

  Thanks.

  -Zhanping

--