[Paraview] Extra Plugins at Build time

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Nov 25 02:59:45 EST 2008

I used to use the PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES, to compile code for
inclusion along with paraview, now I use plugins, but I'd like to build
paraview once - and have my plugins compiled at the same time as
paraview, and placed in the same binary directory (for inexpert users
who regard building them separately as challenging). I looked at the
wiki, but couldn't find an equivalent which might be named something like
PARAVIEW_EXTRA_PLUGIN_BUILD_PATH
and would allow me to add N plugins at compile time and have them all
done together.
does such a functionality already exist? If not, I'll add it. (Other
name suggestions welcome for plugin path string)

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/