[Paraview] Fwd: [Fwd: load state :: file filter]

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 24 21:18:35 EST 2008

Ricardo,

You are correct, it is a bug. From what I could see, not all files will show up besides *.pvsm ones (for instance, .exo does not show up in the list).  This makes the problem pretty confusing.  I wrote up bug number 8159.

Zhanping, if this is incorrect, please just resolve the bug and I can take a further look at it.

Thanks,

Alan