[Paraview] Example of displaying information

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 24 17:43:56 EST 2008

A straightforward way of implementing this would be to add a custom view via a plugin.  The Plugin HowTo Wiki page describes how to make a plugin with a custom view in it.  The implementation to get the data you need to display in the view is up to you.

  http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo

-Ken