[Paraview] Paraview state loading

Nehme Bilal nbilal at mirarco.org
Mon Nov 24 12:38:59 EST 2008

paraview load state use :
void vtkSMProxyManager::LoadState(vtkPVXMLElement*
rootElement, vtkIdType id,
   vtkSMStateLoader* loader/*=NULL*/)

so to test if keep_proxies works, I just added 1 to:
spLoader->LoadState(rootElement, 1);

after loading the state and saving again:
<Proxy group="sources" type="CubeSource" id="86"
servers="1">
became:
<Proxy group="sources" type="CubeSource" id="92"
servers="1">

that mean keep_proxies is not working ?