[Paraview] (no subject)

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:30:59 EST 2008

Hi!
I´m writing a new filter called vtkDataCalculator, which should add/subtract/multiply/ divide the point data arrays of two datasets.
Having written now a very simple version which just adds the point data, I try to build it as a Plugin and I get the error

Linking Cxx Shared Library ...\bin\libDataCalculator.dll
Creating library file: ..\bin\libDataCalculator.dll.a
CMakeFiles\DataCalculator.dir\vtkDataCalculator.obj: In function 'ZN17vtkDataCalculator3NewEv':
C:/ParaviewSource/ParaView3/Plugins/vtkDataCalculator.h:14 undefined reference to 'vtable for vtkDataCalculator'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I believe that I miss to specify a Macro, I just put

vtkTypeMacro(vtkDataCalculator,vtkDataSetAlgorithm);

in my Headerfile.

If there is a Macro missing, does anyone know, which one?
And if it´s something else .. what´s wrong?

thx for help,
Natalie