[Paraview] reg file loading

L Susithra susithra at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:16:39 EST 2008

Hello,
I've a data ( velocity fields, x,y,z for each node )from the simulation and i need to load it in paraview to visulaise the flow field. i converted the data as .csv from excel  and when i read it from paraview, i am not able to load the data , getting an error. It just reads the first column only (xvelocity). I am not sure is there a specific way to load the data. It would be a great help  if any one could suggest me.

Thanks