[Paraview] Plot on a Contour surface

Sergio Di Bari dibaris at tcd.ie
Thu Nov 20 11:16:57 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm having some problem with Paraview.
I have a bubble growing and detaching from a surface...it is a very
simple problem, I can plot the surface of the bubble making a contour
filter where is constant the value of the phase...in this way I can
see the shape of the bubble...
What I'd like to do is to plot the value of some parameter (as the
pressure of the temperature) along this contour.
I'd like to do something like the filter command "Plot Over Line" but
the problem is that I don't have a line but a contour of a bubble whit
a shape that changes during the growth.

Thanks a lot!

Sergio

--
Sergio Di Bari
Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering