[Paraview] extracting surfaces 3.4.0

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Wed Nov 19 09:12:19 EST 2008

Dominik Szczerba wrote:
> extract surface -> connectivity filter -> threshold filter
Thanks, worked perfectly.
A last question.
1-How could I integrate the pressure in the span direction and plot it
vs the x-coordinate or arc-length (z=span direction)?
2-The circle is a slice of the extracted cylindrical surface. How can I
plot pressure vs x or the arc-length?
When I try, the only choice is "line source." In other words, I want
something similar to plot over line but line being the arc-length.
Thanks,
Stephen