[Paraview] Problem building the doc on MacOS X

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sun Nov 16 16:38:25 EST 2008

Hello,
I toggled to ON the Build Doc item in the ccmake configuration but the doc has not been built and if I clic a question mark in the properties section, I get a message 'The page could not be found - file:///usr/local/ParaView-3.4.0/bin/Documentation/SurfaceVectors.html'. I have Doxygen installed and properly detected, DOCUMENTATION_HTML_HELP is ON. I do not have gnuplot but I suppose it is not required. So what is wrong?