[Paraview] Working with points cloud

Luca Penasa luca.penasa at email.it
Sun Nov 16 05:44:11 EST 2008

Hi everybody,
im using paraview to view and obtain some informations from points
cloud, obtained with LIDAR. These points cloud are non-structured data
in the form x,y,z,I. I is the reflectance value that the Laser Scanner
measured for every point.
How can i view the proprieties of a selected point? I would like to view
x, y and z coordinates for a selected point.
Another question... is there a tool for measure the distance between two
selected points??

Thank you!

Luca Penasa
Geology Student
University of Padua
luca.penasa at email.it

N 45° 24' 54''E 11° 52' 54''

 Sponsor:
 Incrementa la visibilita' della tua azienda con l'invio di newsletter e campagne email marketing.
* Con investimento di soli 250 Euro puoi incrementare la tua visibilita'
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8350&d=16-11